Skip to content
- Measurement of a shade sail is from D ring to D ring, edges are made slightly curved to prevent the middle from sagging for best appearance and performance.
- Shade sail should be approximately 0.5 ft. to 1 ft. shorter than the distance between mounting points barring any cable wire extension. Additional hardware installation kits may be required to create mounting points and tension.
- The fabric material is permeable, allows water and airflow to go through to prevent pooling water. 95% UV blockage, significantly reducing harmful UV rays and ambient temperature. Provides a constant circulation of fresh air, perfect for your garden, patio, an outdoor party, etc.
- A shade sail is finished with heavy-duty webbing inside the seamed edges, corners are finished with stainless steel D-rings for easy installation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.