This Collection is the manufacturer’s response to market demand for clean, transitional design in rugs that work equally well in traditional and contemporary homes. The collection’s unique purity and clarity of the colour is achieved by selecting only the purest premium New Zealand wool as a canvas for the manufacturer’s exciting new colour palette. Many of the designs in this collection are accented with viscose for silky softness to outline patterns, and further highlight the softness of the wool. This innovative collection is hand-tufted in India.
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with a clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Patterns are subject to change based upon rug size
- Technique: Tufted
- Construction: Handmade
- Material: Wool
- Location: Indoor Use Only