Skip to content
- Approximate how much area you want to shade. Triangle, square, or rectangle depends on the number of existing poles, roofs, trees, concrete walls, etc. Use cable wires to connect shade sail to hardware if necessary. If you don’t use cable wires, keep a 0.5 - 2 ft space between D rings and poles to give space for the hardware kits that come with adjustable turnbuckles to tighten & create tension.
- Edges are finished with heavy-duty double-layered reinforced stitched seams, prevent frayed edges and keep shade sail in shape, stainless D rings are attached to each corner for easy installation, corners are constructed with an extra amount of stitched seams to maximize the strength of D rings.
- Measurement is taken from corner to corner. Edges are made slightly curved based on precisely calculated radian to help the shade sail stay tight and neat after installation and to prevent the shade sail from sagging in the middle. If you prefer straight edges, please contact us for a custom order.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.