The 1.5-inch Bunkie Board , Split Bunkie Board provides a surface foundation for any platform beds, bunks and daybeds. It adds support to the mattress and will keep mattress stay in good shape thus extending the life of your mattress. It will give a firm bottom support for the mattress and raises the mattress up for about 1.5 inches. When a mattress is placed directly on slats or metal spring, the mattress will have the tendency to rip or sink. These can be avoided with the use of a Bunkie board. Using a Bunkie board doubles the mattress' life expectancy. This Bunkie board is a good alternative in lieu of a box spring that may be too high for day beds. It will give the bed a lift without adding much height. This Bunkie board is strong enough to be used directly on bed frame in lieu of a box spring. It will give the mattress a lift which is a quite low but will definitely hold up the mattress. It is wrapped in a stitch bonded nonwoven fabric. It meets federal standards 1632 and 1633 fire code. This Bunkie Board will give you enduring comfort and durability for an excellent sleep. The split design will give you the convenience and easy mobility since the 2 piece varieties are very light weight utilizing 2 smaller pieces making them easier to carry and manoeuvre through the cramped quarters of an apartment our house. continuously aims to be the most reliable direct mattress manufacturer in the industry. With our prominent name and superior service, we satisfy customers all over. All of our products are made in the Country to ensure that you get only the best. We take great pride in the quality of our products and the quick service we provide. Our customers are our best advertisement. Customers and business partners alike have experienced Company's commitment to the unbeatable service we provide for their high quality products.
- Bunkie board comes split in two, making it easy and convenient to carry, travel and store. Just put the two-bed boards together and it's ready to use
- Improves your night's rest, by adding firm support to any kind of bed for better back support, deeper sleep, fatigue reduction, spine position, and blood flow
- Super-strong, stitch bond fabric material that can support heavyweight, can use two side-by-side to fit the standard mattress, colour-grey colour may vary
- Doesn't move around, under your mattress, as your bunky board gives you consistent support which equals a great nights rest and less back stiffness
- Boards extend the life of any mattress, simply sliding it underneath, making your mattress feel firm, supportive, fresh, and new
- Works great with, bunk bed, platform beds, daybeds with a supporting slat system